Thursday, August 4, 2011

Birthday



Well, It's been a while, but I thought I'd finally post about Jacob and My birthday July 18th. It was a very relaxing and laid back. I worked duri

ng the day, but that night my family took us out to Mazzottis, a delicious italian restaurant then to an ice cream shop down town. From there, we walked around Old Town and our Boardwalk with our ice cream. It was really fun!

Does anyone know how to upload the picture so we

can have captions with it? I've seen other blogs where people upload the pictures and there is a box around it with captions. Just wondering...
(I just thought these two pictures were cute..,
She fell asleep with a crown on)
Payton feeding the birds

The Boardwalk



Madison and Miranda
The Five Seelye Kids
Birthday Twins!


And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” ~ 1 Peter 4:8

1 comment:

  1. After you have uploaded the pictures, click on one of them and it will give you the option of adding caption.

    ReplyDelete